Treatment of personal data
At VibrOn Sex Shop we are especially conscious of the security of our website and we guarantee the confidentiality of the data provided by our consumers. We are committed to offering the best service and the best online experience.
The General Data Protection Regulation aims at increasing security in the processing of consumers' personal data. As a company that is committed to upholding the privacy rights of its consumers, VibrOn Sex Shop is committed to upholding those same rights. Below is a description of how VibrOn Sex Shop collects and processes personal data of consumers and manages all information obtained.
Within the scope and for the sole purpose of the services we provide, VibrOn Sex Shop, insofar as it determines the means of processing and the purposes, is the entity responsible for the processing of your personal data and for ensuring the protection of your privacy, acting in accordance with all legislation in force.
All our records include data that has been obtained through customer records and orders. If you wish to keep your data no action is required on your part. If you wish to remove all your data permanently, you can do so by:
• Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By phone call to: (+351) 912 792 291
• By letter to the address: Rua das Flores, nº 10, Palmeira, 4700.703, Braga, Portugal
Entity responsible for the treatment:
VibrOn Sex Shop,
Rua das Flores, nº10, Palmeira,
4700-703, Braga, Portugal
What information do we collect?
All data requested through our website are mandatory, because they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user.
The data collected on this website is for order processing and customer communication, billing, processing of inquiries and complaints, statistical analysis, as well as use for direct marketing purposes. We collect the name, cell phone number, address, e-mail address, date of birth, tax identification number (if entered).
We also collect IP address only as an identifier for security reasons and for prevention of attacks that might put sensitive data at risk.
VibrOn Sex Shop has an SSL certificate, which ensures that your data is managed securely. All data transmission between customers and VibrOn Sex Shop is encrypted, every page on www.vibronsexshop.com has been encrypted before being transmitted over the Internet, ensuring confidentiality and security of information exchange. If there is any security breach, it will be communicated as soon as possible, to users.
At any time, you have the right to access your personal data, you can view all the information collected about you in your personal customer area, where you can also edit, download a copy or completely delete the data arranged.
What happens with the collected information?
VibrOn Sex Shop will retain your personal information for the period necessary to place orders, billing you and to comply with applicable legal obligations.
VibrOn Sex Shop will not sell or share its customer database with third parties and guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers.
Although VibrOn Sex Shop collects and processes data in a secure manner to prevent their loss or manipulation, using the most advanced techniques for this purpose, we inform you that, however, the collection over an open network allows the circulation of personal data without all the desired security conditions, running the risk of being viewed and used by unauthorized third parties. The user has the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, oblivion and data portability, under the terms of the Personal Data Protection Act.
It is important to understand that some areas of the website may not function properly once cookies have been disabled.
Types of cookies
• Session cookies - these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
• Permanent cookies - these are cookies that are stored at browser level in your access equipment (desktop, mobile and tablet), and are used every time you make a new visit to our website. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user's interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
What are the cookies we use for?
• Strictly necessary cookies - These allow you to navigate our website and use its applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided. •
• Analytical cookies - These are used anonymously to create and analyze statistics in order to improve the functioning of the website.
• Functionality cookies - Store user preferences regarding the use of the website so that you do not need to re-configure the website each time you visit.
• Third-party cookies - measure the success of third-party applications and advertising effectiveness. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.