At VibrOn Sex Shop, it is our #1 mission, to guarantee the best buying and consuming experience, for our customers.
If the item you received does not meet your expectations (by malfunction, or any other reason), please access our form.
After receiving the item and checking the exchange or return conditions, a credit note or voucher will be issued. This credit note or voucher will only be issued for the value of the returned items and shipping costs (if applicable).
Print, fill out and sign the form, attaching it to the return of your item, up to 30 working days from the invoice date.
Please note the following conditions:
No returns are accepted where the plastic wrapping has been removed, or the tamper-evident guarantee seal (unless in the case of proven item malfunction), or the labels removed in the case of lingerie or signs of use, or damaged original packaging;
Returns of: foodstuffs or food supplements; creams, oils or lubricants; DVD's; articles of use / intimate hygiene; are not accepted.
Whenever you return items, please check that they are properly packed in their original packaging, as returns with damaged packaging will not be accepted.
The shipping method is the customer's responsibility.
Orders returned by collection will not be accepted.
Accompanied by the respective original invoice.
VibrOn Sex Shop will only pay the return shipping costs if the return is the result of our error in shipping the items.
Before you make a return, we advise you to keep the following in mind:
We know that distractions happen, above all we want to ensure the satisfaction of all our customers and that includes avoiding unnecessary expenses on behalf of the customer.VibrOn Sex Shop will bear the return shipping costs, only if the return is a result of our error in shipping the items. Therefore, before returning the product(s) to us we suggest you check the following (if applicable):
- You should put new batteries in (the included batteries may have lost their charge in the meantime, since they are supplied from the factory);
- Check that the batteries are inserted in the correct position;
- If there is a plastic/paper casing inside the battery compartment, it should NOT be removed;
- On some devices the on/off button must be pressed for 3 seconds to start working;
- Screw on the battery compartment tightly as the device is waterproof/splashproof and must be tightly closed to operate;
- The hole where you are going to insert the charger is protected by a resistant silicone membrane. You must insert the cable firmly so that there is good contact;\
- The magnetic poles of the charger must be firmly "glued" to those of the device in order to charge properly (check that the device is in a stable position);
- We suggest using a wall socket, as it is much faster;
- If it still does not work, then you should return the product to us.